Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Knitted Dolls by Arne and Carlos

Greetings,

Knitted dolls by Arne and Carlos is my other favorite book. Once you make a basic doll, there are wide variety of clothes to knit for the dolls. Everything is knitted in round using double pointed needles. It might be little hard in the beginning to get use to, if you have not worked using double pinted needles, but once you get hooked to it, it's quite easy and fast. Eyes and nose are also knitted as and when you make the doll. The best part is, the book is designed by Male designers. I get excited when I see guys knitting or crocheting :)


I knitted two dolls from this book, both were loved by people. Especially by my knitting forum.  Posting some of the pictures in the book to get a clear idea.






Some info about the designers,



I love this book and I Recommend this book, if anyone out there looking for a wide variety of wardrobe for your dolls and want to make a unique doll.

Revs...

No comments:

Post a Comment