Monday, June 16, 2014

MY RAG DOLL...

My next favorite book is 'MY RAG DOLL' by CORINNE CRASBERCU.



 This book, in my opinion is for intermediates, but beginners can enjoy the book as well by putting some efforts. I am a beginner when it comes to sewing. I am still learning how to read a sewing pattern, I sewed a doll from this book and I had to undo the dress few times. I could not achieve perfection, but my doll did not turn out too bad either. This book has beautiful dresses for dolls and I want to make all of them. If you enjoy sewing dolls, this book is a must have. I was looking for a Waldorf style doll book, but I am glad that I found this one :)
Even if you are a beginner, you can still sew but might or might not put extra effort. For  intermediates I guess, this book will be a walk in the park.

Will be back with my next favorite book.

Rev Burgundy..

No comments:

Post a Comment