Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Miniature polymer clay tea set

Greetings friends,

I am in the middle of packing ,since my husband and I are moving to a new place, but my hands were itching to do some crafts even though a lot of work is pending. Unfortunately I have already packed all my yarn, fabric etc.,except some yarn to knit Poly if possible before I move. Only some polymer clay was out so I decided to make a mini tea set with the help of some tips I got from the online tutorials. It was a real fun and I was quite happy with the results. The set consists of a tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl , two pairs of cup and saucers, three spoons, two tea bags, two napkins and a wooden tray.
 
       


   The tray is made out of balsa wood. I cut the balsa wood in a tray shape and then  
     constructed the walls with Popsicle sticks. I used wood glue to put them together and painted white using a nail polish. I used a scarp book paper inside the tray like a doily and also to make the tea bags and the napkins. 

  I will surely be making some more of these with different colors and designs. 
 Right now this set is already gift wrapped and ready for gifting ...
  
      
    
   Hope to see you soon with another post... Until then good bye and thanks for visiting :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment