Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First exhibition of my dolls.

This whole month I will be displaying my dolls in Renner Frankford Dallas library. This is the first exhibition of my dolls. I hope my dolls will love this new place and will enjoy all the attention that they receive :) 


Many kids visit the library and I guess these dolls can make them smile. Already a little Japanese girl was admiring all my dolls and her favorite was bunny family. She is just 2 years old but observed every thing so closely. Her mom's favorite was grandpa and grandma. I felt happy to talk to people about my dolls. 

Some lady spoke to me and was surprised to know that I made these dolls because she thought I am just 16 years old :) . I look 16 that's a nice complement . Always girls want to look 18 and not more than that . The librarian asked me to conduct some workshops in the library, I am more than happy to do that. 

Well, it was fun to arrange them in a show case and I am going to miss all my dolls for a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment