Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Snow Family.

Greetings!

I just finished making my next set of holiday dolls, 'The Snow Family'. This is again made from Jean Greenhowe's 'MAKING MUSICAL MINIATURES', but I excluded the musical base. I made the dolls from some old white kitchen towels which I had never used, and did not have any intention to use them in future. These miniature dolls are quite easy and quick to sew. I really enjoyed making these dolls and making the props to take the picture.



The sledge is made out of flat Woden sticks and the presents are made out of cardboard and wrapped with wrapping paper and decorated with ribbon trimmings.

This is a great Christmas gift for someone!
I am quite excited to start my next holiday project.

You all stay warm and cozy, will be back soon with my next project......

Revs!


No comments:

Post a Comment