Monday, February 16, 2015

Tea for two.....

Greetings!
'Tea set' themed craft is one of my favorite crafts. Anything related to tea set is quite fascinating to me.....I recently came across this tea set paper craft from a website called  Kittie Caraccialo for ellenhutson.com. I fell in love with the project. Mine is not as good as the original, but still I am glad that I attempted it. I am not very good at paper crafts, but want to learn as many crafts as possible.


I wanted to make this for 'Valentine's day' unfortunately, I am two days late......but, it's always better to be late than 'NEVER'......this looks great on a kitchen or a dining room wall.......
There were no templates or step by step detailed instructions...but the author has mentioned how she assembled each and every piece. I just kept the photo as a guide and gave my own touch up ......I drew the tea pot, cup and saucers, vase and spoon patterns on a card stock and cut them out. Cutting paper is quite tricky. I don't have a paper cutter and I have to cut every thing by hand. I am not quite sure, if the over all finishing is good or no.... What's so ever, I enjoyed making this project.........
Now I have to finish two dolls that I am knitting currently. One is a gift for my childhood friend and other one is a custom order.........
Will be back soon with my next project........
Until then, you all have a great crafty week 😉........
Revu!

No comments:

Post a Comment