Monday, June 8, 2015

Strawberry Shortcake Dolls 🍰🍰🍰


Greetings!

When I saw the strawberry short cake dolls, I fell in love with them. I wanted to make a few, so I tried making these in a miniature version. 







I loved them! I got inspired by this book. 



Also I love this pic, that I found on Wikipedia. 


According to the information I found on Wikipedia: 

Strawberry Shortcake is a licensed character owned by American Greetings, originally used in greeting cards and expanded to include dolls, posters, and other products. The Strawberry Shortcake properties also include a toy line of the character's friends and pets.

The Strawberry Shortcake line has their own fruity/dessert-themed name to match their clothing, and they each had a dessert- or fruit-named pet. Like the Strawberry Shortcake doll, all the other characters' dolls had hair scented to match their dessert theme. The characters lived and played in a magical world known as Strawberryland.

Since 1980's, there are so many characters in the collection. Here are a few, I love to make all of them someday!

Hope you loved them!

💕💕 Revu!


No comments:

Post a Comment