Monday, January 4, 2016

A jolly dolly day!

Greetings!

A new cafe has opened in Joy street! Beautiful outdoor, indoor restaurant and a perfect place to relax! 

Since the time mummy heard about this restaurant, she is not at all interested in cooking. She is eagerly waiting for Daddy to get home, so that she can come up with some excuse for not cooking and drag him to this cool place.
Daddy, has already heard about this place and planning to give a big surprise to mummy by taking her out to dine in this heavenly restaurant. 
As soon as dad returned home, mum need not make any excuse. He told her to get ready and mum already new where they were going. 
Between this little rascal, is all excited to go out to a new place and have a lot of fun! 


The cafe is made out of card board. It's a 3 D puzzle. As soon as I saw this I was so excited to buy the puzzle. Then I was so tempted to make these miniature felt dolls. As always I enjoyed making the background and taking the pictures.
I have bought two more 3D puzzles and I have to figure out something for those.
You all have a wonderful day!
Will be back soon 😀!
🙋🏻
Revv!

No comments:

Post a Comment