Sunday, September 18, 2016

Coffee gal wall hanging.

Greetings,
I just finished my next projects. One of them is based on a coffee theme. A coffee gal wall hanging and the other one is a greeting card.

I made the coffee gal out of felt. I cut out the pattern and sewed them together and stuck them on a handmade sheet. I also added some stickers in the background to emphasise the coffee theme.
The fun part is framing this art piece ;)

I always wanted to try making greeting cards. I am quite an Amateur when it comes to paper crafts, but the pretty patterned wrapping papers and scrap book papers attract me towards paper crafts!
I tried this T-shirt and Shorts greeting card. I chose a humorous theme. I did have a hard time making this card, since it was difficult to cut the pattern without leaving a raw edge and I did leave the glue stains all over the card :(. Overall, the card is not perfect but I believe that there is always a scope for an improvement!

I did try to write some humorous wording, but not sure if it is funny at all!
I chose a gingham pattern for shorts and a plain paper for T-shirt.
I chose a pretty paper to make an envelope to go with it!
Finally I was very happy to add the logo of my blog at the back of the card :)!

Because of the time constraint, I combined both the projects in one blog, making this blog too long. I apologize to all my readers for this inconvenience.
I will be back soon with my next project.
Until then,
Revs!

No comments:

Post a Comment