Sunday, September 25, 2016

Stone Art.

Greetings,
This weekend, I tried a new art that I have never done before. I painted some stones and decorated one of my walls in the veranda.
Here are some of the pictures.
I painted owls on the stones. I had thrown some green marble kind of stones in my pot. I used those for the leaves and I also stuck some stickers like flowers, birds and bees for some effect.
Below is a picture taken before adding the stickers, the picture looks quite plain.
I also painted, a simple flower vase, copied from Mary Engelbert's illustration and also a knitting mouse and Mrs. Title Mouse from Beatrix Potter.

Then, I painted a strawberry, watermelon and a Ladybug.

Here, is the picture of everything together.
I did have a great time, painting these stones. From tomorrow, back to work again. I will be back soon with my next craft projects!
Until then,
Happy Crafting!😘
Revs!

No comments:

Post a Comment