Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Handmade Notebook

Greetings,
Recently I was reading Reader's digest 'Laughter is the best medicine'. I read a joke which was so funny and inspired me to make this project. The joke goes like this:
As per the joke, I drew two little girls. I learnt to illustrate these cartoon nerdy girls from Wikipedia.
After I illustrated these girls I decided to make this a cover for a book. I added some ruled sheets inside the book. I also added some decorative lenin sheets for the inside and the outside and for the border of the book. I wrote the joke on the cover with a permanent marker and I laminated the cover using a plastic wrap.





I am quite happy with the outcome! I am going to gift this to one of my friends daughter. It will be wonderful to record all kinds of memories of her school daze!

No comments:

Post a Comment