Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Miniature glass tray.

Last week I found a pair of glasses and was wondering what to do with them and realized that I  needed a tiny tray for the miniature tea set that I made recently. Then I made a tray with one of the lenses and I gifted a teapot and a cup and saucer on that tray to some one.  So let me make a quick tutorial with another lens that I still have.  

Materials : 
A round , oval, square glass or craft mirror,
4 beads
Glue.
      

Let's get started.
Take the glass and glue the beads on all the four sides of the glass. This will be the bottom of the tray.
                             
  Now you allow this to set and you are all done :) 
      

Once the glue is dry it won't look white in the bottom. I just took this picture in a hurry so it is still showing whites in the picture . 

Now I will still retain the frame so that I can use the frame as glasses for one of my dolls 
      
   Next time if you come across a pair of unwanted glasses or sun glasses etc you know what you can do with them :) 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment