Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Miniature beaded wine bottle and wineglass..



Greeting friends,

Once upon a time I was quite interested in making jewelry and I use to bead  a lot. I am interested even now but it gets too expensive when it comes to beading ,moreover making dolls has given me immense joy more than any other hobby that I have cultivated. I still have so  many left over beads and other materials that I had purchased long time back . So I was thinking of making use of these beads not by making jewelry but something else. I was thinking a lot and got an idea to make this wine bottle and the wine glass. I had made two glasses but unfortunately one of them broke before I cloud  take a picture :( 
 
   
I am not so happy with the wine glass. I have to make some improvements and changes and then I am planning to make a tutorial on this. 
The brass tray is not handmade. I purchased this tray along with a crystal cake in an estate sale. This tray is the perfect size for this wine bottle and the wine glass . It is also a perfect size for the doll house. 

Have fun every one ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment