Monday, December 30, 2013

Even the dolls love shutterbugs

                                                 Even Dolls Love the Shutterbugs

Since 2013 is coming to an end, it is time to show-off all my dolls. So I asked my dolls, "Who is ready for the annual photo-shoot?". All dolls jostled each other and ran to me. I shouted, "Tall ones at the back, short ones in the front," but they didn't care. The frenzied dolls knocked Grandpa and Grandma over. Santa threatened everyone with the absence of gifts next Christmas but no doll thought of the Christmas almost a year away. Mothers left little ones behind, wives outran their husbands, Little Red Riding Hood abandoned her Granny, Wolfe cunningly sought the best spot, Rascal The Dog barked Kitty away from her zone. There was utter confusion! 
CLICK!



Who would bring order? 

All of a sudden, there was silence. Every doll was scared. Sidney Slapstick was making his way to the stage.
CLICK!



Sidney arrived in his work clothes. Coming straight from a painting assignment he was dirty, he was smelly, and he was sweaty. Standing near him also came with the risk of getting yourself wet with paint and sticky with glue. The dolls made way for Shabby Sidney to take his place. With Shabby having marked his territory, I coaxed each doll to its spot. The ones I placed near Shabby weren't happy with me.
FINAL CLICK!



Wish you all a wonderful new year! 

This is Rev Burgundy signing off! You stay classy Craft World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment