Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas,

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year ! 


The Christmas Fairy and the baby Jesus are knitted from Jeangreenhowe's book called ' Christmas Special ' 
The church, the bible, etc are 3d stickers from Jolee's boutique . I love these 3d stickers they are quite amazing.



These Nativity dolls and the Christmas tree were crocheted last year to gift one of my friends  for Christmas. I found the pattern online. The picture is not taken that very well. I started creating backgrounds for the pictures only quite recently.  Now I have a knitting pattern for the Nativity set from Jeangreenhowe which I might knit next year...


Hope Santa will pay a visit to everyone and leave some wonderful presents under the Christmas tree :)

Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment