Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's the season to be jolly...

Holiday shopping..


Greetings!

It's December and I love this season, I love to see all those Christmas decorations in the malls and in front of some houses. It's such a delight, I am knitting some Christmas dolls myself but I thought I should buy some holiday dolls this time. I bought few since they were on sale. I bought some from Khols and some from wall mart. 
The carol singers, lamp posts, and the big clock, benches, the wishing well, set of Christmas trees, children enjoying the cookie treat on the bench, sleigh ride, lady shopping Christmas gifts and a man helping her out, children carrying fresh cut Christmas trees , fire place, wine basket, miniature gift boxes etc. I was quite happy with all these dolls. I wanted to buy the entire village but I have to watch my pocket :( may be I will buy some more next year hopefully. Along with the dolls I make I love to collect beautiful dolls I come across . 



My cat Maggie curiously examining everything in the first  picture. I asked him to face the camera and he did it obediently :) 


I just loved the way they look after I decorated .

Happy holidays ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment