Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's day special

Greetings!

Since today is valentines day I just thought I will give a chance for Bobby to ask Polka Dot out. Bobby is wooing Polka Dot for quite a long time, I hope she will agree to be his valentine and they will have a nice evening together.


Besides this I just wanted to cherish my first valentine's day. My first valentine's day celebration happened in India. My boy friend who is my husband now took me to an Indian restaurant we had a nice South Indian meal and then we spent rest of the afternoon in a park surrounded by a lake. When it  was time to part and for my boy friend to take me back home, he removed a box which he had kept in a dicky of his two wheeler and inside the box was a choker with a beautiful heart pendent. His mother who is my mother-in-law now had given this necklace to him to gift me, that was nice of her. I had never imagined that my boy friend will gift me something that day :), it was a delightful surprise and my boyfriend made it even more special by keeping it a secret till the last minute.

At the end I am quite happy that through my dolls I can recall some of my wonderful memories over and over again.

Last but not the least 'Happy Valentine's Day' to everyone.

My next project is almost on the verge of finishing. I will soon be back with my next post.

Till then, as I always say,
You stay classy craft world!





No comments:

Post a Comment