Thursday, February 26, 2015

Knitted Bunny family wall hanging.

No matter how long the winter, Spring is sure to follow. We will soon spring forward by the end of March, and Easter is also fast approaching, I decided to make something related to 'Spring' and 'Easter'.🌅🐣
I love making scenes, story books and picture books are my inspiration for doll making. This year I want to concentrate on designing some knitting projects, and here is my first design for this year!!☺️😊😉


I not only love making scenes, but love to display them. Hence, I thought about this idea. A 'Knitted Wall hanging'!! 🏡. In this way, I can make the entire scene and hang it on the wall. This scene is inspired by the picture from a story book called 'The Bunny Book' by Richard Scarry. I tried to cover most of the things from the picture. I tried to give 3-D effect to this knitted piece.





Whenever, my cat sheds his whisker, I collect them and I have used the real whiskers for these bunnies 😀........Daddy bunny's glasses are made out of wire. I looked through my junk pile and found some interesting things to make the axe........
I framed this knitted piece using foam board. The finishing is not very good, but I am satisfied for now... There is always a room for an improvement..........


Daddy Bunny🐰 and the kids are having a great time in their garden, sharing love, happiness and picking carrots!!! 
I am pretty sure, you too are waiting for Spring!!
I hope you liked this knitted wall hanging as much as I did.......
Will be back soon with my next project......
Until then, you stay classy craft world!!!
Revu!



No comments:

Post a Comment