Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Colorful weekend

Greetings,
This weekend was quite colorful, since I was busy painting two more Mabel Lucie Attwell's illustrations. Also making these into bookmarks are even more exciting!

I am now hooked to making these bookmarks. I love this cutie, especially her red frock and her polka dots hat.
This below one is a 'perfect me'. I know the joy of knitting and to snuggle a pussycat. I love this illustration, it is quite dear to me.
My husband gave a fantastic idea, to get these laminated. I tried it, they looked pretty good after getting them laminated. Below are the pictures of these before and after lamination.

These bookmarks are a great to gift someone. Chubby looking, Rosy checked cuties of  Mabel Lucie Attwell's are precious and priceless!
I have downloaded some more Attwell's illustrations and I am excited to work on those.
Until next..
Revs!

No comments:

Post a Comment