Sunday, May 21, 2017

Any time's tea break time.

Greetings,
Today, Molly didn't feel like going to work, so she called her boss and told him that her dog is sick and she needs to take him to the vet.
This is a white lie because she doesn't have a dog, she has a cat and her cat is quite healthy. Besides, she had just taken a holiday, a month ago and her excuse was that her dog had died.
She remembered this after she finished speaking to her boss, but then who cares? She just decided to take a chill pill and do some house keeping. It finally struck that any time's a tea break time. Her cat is always there to give her a company.
Another, Attwell's illustration. I am having an enormous fun painting these little characters. I will do anything to have this kind of a life! This illustration reminds me of my cat, he use to sit on the headrest just like the cat in this illustration while I use to knit.
Recently, I read an article on BBC learning English, where they had listed a several excuses given by people to take a sickie, and that too they were the facts. They had all blamed their pets for not able to go to work. The excuses were quite hilarious, I can go on and on about those but unfortunately I can't, because my cat's eaten my keyboard!
Until next time...;)
Revs!

No comments:

Post a Comment