Monday, July 29, 2013

Doll house furniture and dolls.

Greetings friends,

Yesterday I had another adventure at the goodwill store. This time what did I find ? You will find out soon :) 

Let's get started 
I found these four lovely wooden chairs having a fruit theme , perfect for my dolls for their gardens.
                              
Then I found these two clothespin fairy dolls wearing a beautiful fabric frocks.
                              

The most fascinating one comes now. My favorite Disney dolls, Snow White and the seven dwarfs . I was lucky to find these dolls. I have a knitting patterns for all other fairy tale dolls like Cinderella , Beauty and the beast, Rapunzel etc but not for Snow White. I am happy to have this gang in my collection. I love these little fellows. Three guys have lost their shoes :)

       

I had a great shopping yesterday. I recommend everyone strongly to visit goodwill and thrift stores you never know what you can find there :) .

Before I say good bye I would love to tell you what my fairy sisters are doing today.
Today these fairy sisters met in the morning for breakfast and they had some important issue to discuss over the breakfast and what's that issue ? It's about our poor Cinderella . Fairies are discussing how to resolve Cinderella's  grievances .
 
       

      I hope fairy sisters will come up with some great plan . 
      Good bye and hope to see you soon ......


No comments:

Post a Comment