Friday, August 9, 2013

Polymer-clay kittens and the basket.

Two months ago somebody I know gave me two kittens. I love cats since I was a kid. When I saw these two cuties I could not resist. I decided to keep them and now they are a very good companions and my husband and I love them. So I decided to make a basket and two kittens out of polymer clay to gift this kind lady who gave me these kittens. 

                   
It's very simple to make these kitties. I just made two tiny balls and placed them one top of the other and made ears and eyes and nose. Whiskers are made out of the bristles of a nail polish brush. I rolled the clay into a thin strip to form the tail. I saw a YouTube video and made this lovely basket. The lady was quite happy to have these and I am quite delighted to have mine :). Below is the picture of my kitties Maggie ( white) and Gary ( orange ) .
 

                           
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment