Thursday, September 5, 2013

Polly ..

Greeting friends,

Everybody will experience the pain of parting from their friends at times and my dear dear sweetheart Kate  also experienced this pain for a while,  but now her wait is over. Her dearest friend poly is ready and is very excited to meet her best friend Kate. 
   
                   
I had knitted Kate few weeks back and I was on a verge of moving so could not knit Polly immediately after Kate, now that I have moved and kind of settled in my new home I decided to finish Polly as soon as possible. Kate is so happy to meet Polly. What a happy reunion . 


                      
   
   Now Polly and Kate has lot of things to catch up with and I am pretty sure that they will sit and chat the whole day :) 
               

                        
     Now I will leave these two alone , so that they can catch up with each other and goodbye to everyone until next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment