Friday, August 9, 2013

Thoughtful parting gift.

This evening I received a wonderful gift from one of my friends. It's a very thoughtful gift. She knows I love miniatures and dolls so she has found a perfect gift for me. I really wonder how she got this idea. she ordered these online. They are the miniature wooden doll house furniture kits . I did not expect this when I opened the gift wrap, I thought it must be a book, but when I opened they were bedroom and nursery furniture kits. I was quite delighted, since I like to create a background for my dolls when I am taking the pictures,these furnitures come very handy for the photo purposes.

                      
   
The best part about these are they are very portable, easy to pack, and it is a wonderful exercise for the brain and helps to become quite creative. Once the furnitures are made we can decorate these furniture the way we want. Thanks a lot for this wonderful gift Jacque. I can't wait to start these projects but I can only start after we move to Texas and get settled in my new apartment. Till then I have to just keep thinking about some new ideas. 
She also gave me this wonderful handmade greeting card from India .
  
My furniture kits were wrapped in this beautiful gift warp.
 
  This gift wrap should definitely be preserved :) 







                              



No comments:

Post a Comment