Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My new book...

Greetings!

Whole of last week, I was anxiously waiting for a book that was ordered online from sewing daily.  When I saw the cover of the book I loved it, but I was not sure how the inside of the book will be. But thankfully I am quite happy with the book. I loved all the dolls in the book. There are 11 dolls, and each one comes with an adorable outfit and accessories. It's a great opportunity for me to learn to sew beautiful dresses, shoes, bags etc for dolls.


The author of this book is 'CORINNE CRASBERCU', this is the first time I am trying this author's work. When I was reading about this author I realized we both have something in common, she is also inspired by the world of Beatrix Potter. When I read about the designers, their stories always inspire and motivate me.

Currently I am designing some knitted dolls, the dolls are based on the story of Beatrix Potter, which is on the verge of finishing. After that I will  take a break from knitting and sew some dolls from this book. Crossing my fingers since I am not good at sewing..



No comments:

Post a Comment