Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bunny Family's new arrival.

Greetings!

I am so excited to announce a wonderful news about the Bunny Family. Bunny Family welcomed their new bundle of joy, few days ago. Among all the dolls that I have made, Bunny Family is one of my favorites. When I saw this Bunny Family on Jeangreenhowe's website, I went mad. I bought the book called 'The Toy Collection' because of the two things that amused me in the book. One, 'The Bunny Family' and the other one, 'Grandpa and Grandma HumptyDumpty'. 

Few days ago, an idea occurred to me that I should make an itty-bitty girl bunny doll, so that the big sister bunny will have a company to play with. So here she is, happily enjoying in this handmade baby carriage. 


I felt so much joy to make this little Baby Buggy. The blanket is knitted. The little bunny's bunny doll and the feeding bottle are purchased.(Calico critters)




This is how I imagined this Bunny Family to be.




I found the pattern for this itty-bitty bunny from  'Little cotton Rabbits'. This doll is very easy to knit and can be finished in a jiffy.

Will be back soon with my next doll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment