Friday, September 5, 2014

Little Bunny's shopping trip....

Greetings!

Today Mummy Bunny decided to make some thing special for dinner and surprise her husband and her daughter. But when she opened the fridge, she realized that she is out of many things. Was she disappointed? No, she decided to go to the supermarket and get what ever she wanted.
But, what about the little Bunny? Daddy is at work, the older Bunny is at school, and can she find a baby sitter at the last minute? Answer is obviously 'No'. So she decided to take the little Bunny along with her. 
It was a big surprise for this little one. This is indeed her first visit to a super market. The little Bunny was so excited to see hundreds of people, so many things around her, most of all she really enjoyed her ride on the shopping cart. 
Mummy Bunny managed all her shopping with out any difficulty. At the end 'All is well'!.


I had collected many cardboard boxes at home. Also I keep getting some grocery coupons and news paper adds in my mail box. So I decided to make some fun things for my dolls. This simple shopping cart is made out of blue berry box. It actually doesn't look like a real shopping  cart, but I guess it works fine for my dolls ;).


Will be back soon with my next project.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment