Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nativity Scene.


Greetings!

After making some fun and jolly Christmas dolls, I thought of making something religious. I wanted to knit 'Nativity set' from Jean Greenhowe's book, but I don't have time to knit before Christmas. So I thought of this idea, to make a quick 'Nativity Scene'. 
I had purchased some wooden craft sticks from JOANS long time ago. I used those craft sticks and felt to make this 'Nativity set'. 
It takes less than an hour to make one figure. I have also made the tutorial and you can find the tutorial here, on my blog, under tutorials.





In the first picture Mary and Joseph standing with the baby Jesus, the shepherd and his sheep joins them in the second picture and later in the third picture, The Three Wise-men joins them with some gifts and presents!
Finally, the complete 'Nativity Scene' is ready....
It was quite a joyful experience to come up with this idea. I hope you will have fun making these, even though there's just four days left for 'CHRISTMAS EVE'!
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment