Saturday, May 13, 2017

Was in a mood to sketch!

Greetings,

My husband told me about Mark Kistler's 'Secret city', a TV show that he use to watch as a kid. In this show Mark Kistler shows how to draw and sketch in a very simple way. Anyone can draw by seeing these videos. My husband use to draw seeing this show when he was a kid. He draws pretty well. I was excited when I got to know about this through my husband. I tried sketching this 'Fat Rat'. Although it's not so very good, I had fun sketching it.
My husband made a few sketchs as well. He tried making one point perspective, two point perspective some complicated sketchs watching some other people's videos on YouTube. Below are the two sketches made by​  my husband using one point and two point perspectives.

I will try to draw a few more of these. Many animators working for Pixer and Disney learnt how to draw by watching Mark Kistler's videos. I am quite grateful to my husband, who told me about this.
Revs!

No comments:

Post a Comment