Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sidney slap stick ....

Here comes one of the character from THE RED NOSE GANG - the most comical chuckle of colorful clowns you will ever meet. Sidney splash stick is a dedicated tradesman, dedicated that is , to messing up just about anything and everything in sight ! In fact sometimes there seems to be more paint on his overalls than on-the-walls. Watch out for that glue pot Sidney !


Sidney is my next creation from Jeangreenhowe.I just love her idea of the clowns and the details of the clown.sidney is 21 inches tall and a free standing doll. I love the bright and vibrant colors she has used to make this clown. I was really amazed when I saw this pattern , the paint splashes on his overalls, his glue pot on his head that has tilted and almost falling, the glue itself is so amusing. The pencil looks so real. I am really surprised to see how real her creations look.




Next I was taken a back when I saw the painting and the paint in the tin which has over spilt a bit and the paint Brush with a paint drop. If somebody looks at this doll from far every thing looks real...



I am really bad at embroidery, I am not sure how the word 'paint' is looking on the tin.
I don't know if anybody would have thought of making a ladder. I was really surprised to see the height of the ladder. It is very appropriate to his height and measures about 16 inches. The paste bucket and the paste that has over spilt and the brush that is immersed in side the bucket all are excellent ideas and the best part about jean is she has an ability to make everything look real.



Overall I just had a great time knitting Sidney. It took me almost a month but it is really worth it. Every time I make a doll from Jean's book, I learn a new thing, new technique. I also love the fingers , hair , his nose everything. Anybody who sees him will smile that's the best part about this knitted clown.



I enjoyed making him, I don't know if he can paint well but he surely can amuse people...

No comments:

Post a Comment