Friday, September 20, 2013

The silk cat family



Recently I had to purchase some pillows for my home and I had been to a store called Home goods , there my attention was caught on these tiny little dolls. I just could not resist so I picked them and put them in my shopping cart .

      


Next I made a kitchen and dining set out of my furniture puzzle set that I had purchased in Davis from a store called paint chip. 
         
The good thing about this  puzzle is its easy to make, even though it was quite tricky to put the pieces together for the kitchen counter , good exercise for your brain , perfect size for the doll houses ,it is not just a floor puzzle, it can be made as and when needed or we can glue them to make it permanent . Paint can be applied if desired, easy to store . However, we should take heed not to lose any pieces from the puzzle . I used my miniature polymer clay tea set  that I had made recently, to decorate their kitchen which is a perfect size for these little ones .For the background and for the floor I have used a decorative paper which resembles the wood .  I love when animals are made to look like humans . 
         

    


The picture below is the inspiration . 
      

One of my dearest friends has gifted me one of these furniture puzzle kits . The kit consists of bed room and a nursery set , next I will be trying those. 
Till then good bye and thanks for visiting my blog :) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment