Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tea set Madness.....

Greetings!

Yesterday I went to 'Great clips' for my haircut. 'Home goods' is right there and of course I paid a visit. I went to kids section as always. Guess what? I saw an irresistible cupcake Tea set and loved the price as well. Bright colors attract me and this Tea set is so colorful and cheerful, I had to go for it. Here is the sneak peak.

The Tea set consists of 4 cup and saucers, a tea pot, 4 plates with the cup cake pictures on them and a serving tray with cup cakes. The saucers have pictures of fruits which look beautiful. I like the idea of the  printed cupcakes on the plates and the tray. The tea pot lid is removable. This is the first metal tea set I own.


My dolls loved them too... They all are planning to have a tea party, the problem is along with Tea there is only sweet and no savory. The problem was solved anyway. How??? You will know as soon as you see the picture :)
Yes I bought this delicious felt pizza also. I wanted to make pizza for my dolls. I saw some felt projects online but nothing looked as attractive as this one. The material they have used is quite good. It comes with a pizza box and a pan. It was really worth buying this. I even lined the price :)


I will soon upload the party pictures of my dolls. Till then,

You stay classy craft world!

No comments:

Post a Comment